Weather & Field Cancellations and Changes to Field Availability
Cancelations and field closures will be communicated as quickly as possible and no later than 3:00 pm on the day. Field closures and cancelations will be communicated in the following methods:
1. On the Weather/Field Info tab on Iowa Rush website
2. Bonzi email/text alert for Iowa Rush members
3. Post on Iowa Rush Facebook page (make sure to LIKE us by clicking on the link)
4. Post on Iowa Rush Twitter (make sure to follow us by clicking on the link)
September 9, 2014- New Outdoor Warning System Installed at Prairie Ridge Soccer Complex
Fields and Facilities:
Prairie Ridge Sports Complex
Address: 1510 NW Ash Drive Ankeny, Iowa 50023
- The complex boasts 11 soccer fields and is cared for by a full time grounds staff. A permanent concession stand, complete with bathrooms and ample paved parking, enhances the all-around soccer experience.
- The City of Ankeny will fly a Red Flag at the entrance of the soccer complex to indicate that fields are closed. Anytime this flag is out the fields are closed and should not be used.
- Fields are reserved for training as follows:
- Field 32- U5-U8 Recreational Pro Training Sessions
- Field 21, 31, 37, 38- Available to all Recreational teams on first come, first serve basis.
- Field 33- Academy Training
- Field 34, 35, 36- Select Training
- The City of Ankeny has asked that we remind all coaches and players to use only the Soccer fields on the North and East side of the Prairie Ridge complex. Click on the link below for a map to help identify these fields.
- The City of Ankeny has established a field numbering system at Prairie Ridge. This number system was developed to provide emergency management with a consistent system for locating anyone that might need assistance.
- Prairie Ridge Soccer Complex- Emergency Response Information
USE AND MOVEMENT OF THE GOALS AT PRAIRIE RIDGE (Club Policy)
Permanent goals cannot be moved under any circumstance without permission from ground crew and Iowa Rush Staff.
Permanent goals are defined as any goals that are staked into the ground.
Kick-backs (rebounder goals) - permission to use these goals must be obtained by contacting the DOC