Online Registration is the fastest and most convenient way to register for Iowa Rush programs!
Online Registration > Includes Donations and Fundraisers
- Registration for Fall Recreational and Academy seasons open in mid-May and for Spring Recreational and Academy seasons, registration opens in mid-December.
- Select try-out registration tentatively opens at the beginning of May.
- Winter camps, clinics, and Iowa Rush league registration opens beginning of November.
- Summer camp, clincis, and Iowa Rush league registration opens beginning of May.
- The Fall season runs from late August to mid October/early November. There are no league games scheduled for Labor Day weekend.
- The Spring season runs from late March/early April to mid June. There are no league games scheduled for Easter and Memorial Day weekend.
- Children must be at least 4 years old as of July 31, 2014 to participate in the Iowa Rush Soccer Club 2014-2015 season.
- Players new to the club must provide us with a photocopy of a government issued birth certificate, passport, etc. as legal proof of age before being placed on a team. Please note that hospital, baptismal or religious certificates cannot be accepted.
- Academy teams are re-created every season and up to the discretion of the Director of Academy.
- Those interested in joining the Select program should participate in the Select try-outs in June or contact the Director of Coaching.
Not sure which age group your child falls??
The soccer year runs from August 1st to July 31st. Age groups correspond to the player's age as of August 1, 2014. For example: U11 players for the 2014-2015 season will have a birth date between August 1, 2003 - July 31, 2004. To determine your player's appropriate age group, please follow this link to the Iowa Soccer Association's team age brackets.
Please mail payments and completed registration forms to:Iowa Rush Soccer Club
P. O. Box 351
Ankeny, IA 50021
Scholarship Form - Please make sure to use the new form when requesting a scholarship for the Spring 2015 and all other future seasons
Employment/Volunteer Disclosure Form - The Iowa Soccer Association requires that ALL volunteer coaches, assistant coaches, and team parents complete an Employment/Volunteer Disclosure Form. This form must be completed before a coach/assistant coach/team parent will be added to a roster. Returning volunteers must complete a new form every 2 years. MUST BE COMPLETED BY ALL HEAD AND ASSISTANT COACHES INVOLVED IN ALL IOWA RUSH PROGRAMS. FAILURE TO COMPLETE EMPLOYMENT/VOLUNTEER DISCLOSURE FORM WILL RESULT IN REMOVAL OF COACHING ASSIGNMENT WITHIN THE IOWA RUSH SOCCER CLUB.