Online Registration is the fastest and most convenient way to register for Iowa Rush programs!
- Age Group Chart - To determine your player's appropriate age group, please follow the link to US Soccer's team age brackets. New for fall 2016, the soccer birth year runs from January 1st to December 31st. For example: U11 players for the 2016-2017 season will have a birth date between January 1, 2006 - December 31, 2006.
- Players new to the club must provide us with a photocopy of a government issued birth certificate, passport, etc. as legal proof of age before being placed on a team. Please note that hospital, baptismal or religious certificates cannot be accepted.
- Scholarships based upon financial need may be available. For further details e-mail email@example.com
- Form - Please make sure to use the new form when requesting a scholarship.
- Registration for Fall Recreational and Academy seasons open in mid-May
- The Fall season runs from late August to mid October/early November. There are no league games scheduled for Labor Day weekend.
- Spring Recreational and Academy seasons, registration opens in mid-December. Select try-out registration tentatively opens at the beginning of May.
- The Spring season runs from late March/early April to mid June. There are no league games scheduled for Easter and Memorial Day weekend
- Winter camps, clinics, and Iowa Rush league registration opens beginning of October.
- Summer camp, clinics, and Iowa Rush league registration opens beginning of May.
Please mail payments to:
Iowa Rush Soccer Club
P. O. Box 351
Ankeny, IA 50021
Medical Release Form - Require to be completed for Select (U11-U19) players only. Recreational and Academy players do not need to complete the medical release.
Employment/Volunteer Disclosure Form - The Iowa Soccer Association requires that ALL volunteer coaches, assistant coaches, and team parents complete an Employment/Volunteer Disclosure Form. This form must be completed before a coach/assistant coach/team parent will be added to a roster. Returning volunteers must complete a new form every 2 years. MUST BE COMPLETED BY ALL HEAD AND ASSISTANT COACHES INVOLVED IN ALL IOWA RUSH PROGRAMS. FAILURE TO COMPLETE EMPLOYMENT/VOLUNTEER DISCLOSURE FORM WILL RESULT IN REMOVAL OF COACHING ASSIGNMENT WITHIN THE IOWA RUSH SOCCER CLUB.
Recreational Registration Questions? Contact the Director of Coaching-Recreation at RecDOC@iowarush.com.
Academy, Select, Camps and Clinics Registration Questions? Contact General Manager at GeneralManager@iowarush.com.